Sunday, June 19, 2011

Food For Thought and Reflection: Three Nice Quotes from Confucius

You have to be responsible for your sorrows and your happiness. If you yourself are the cause of your suffering, no one can help. And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest



I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.

No comments:

Follow My Blog

About Me

My photo
I was born in the lap of Himalayas (Himachal Pradesh) in the home of educationalists. I grew up in an environment where asking questions was encouraged; and curiosity was considered foundation to enlightenment. I dedicate all my learning in life to those who encouraged me in my quest to “figure things out” and responded to my curiosities. Spiritual orientation helps me to accept possibilities beyond the realm of logic.